The Bullard Basketball Camp returns for its 25th year. Players excel during the season, but are developed during the summer. We will help you work hard to become the best Player you can be!
- Practice drills
- Shooter’s mindset
- Breakdown the D
- Attack efficiently
- Strategies vs. man and zone
- 1 on 1
- Team principles
- How to talk on D
- Veteran Camp Staff
- Camp t-shirts (included in cost of camp)
- Competition, contests, and awards
- 10:1 player / coach ratio
- Daily full court games
- Structured schedule focused on skills
- Strong fundamental philosophy
- First 25 campers to register will receive a camp basketball
- Athletic trainer provided by Memorial Hermann
- Parents, relatives and friends are encouraged to attend to see what campers are learning
- Campers will be separated by grade, size and ability
- Matt will play an active roll in camp each day
Please send full payment with registration
- Matt will play an active role in his camp each day. He is committed to making this the best camp for young basketball players.
- No confirmation letter will be sent. If you send in your registration form, you are signed up for the camp.
- Please make photocopies of the registration form for others interested in attending the camp
- Parents, relatives and friends are encouraged to attend any or all of the sessions to see what campers are learning.
- Campers will be separated by grade, size and ability.
For More Info:
Call Rod Gold at 832.752.3100 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org